The following is for those select few (i.e. family and very close friends) that keep pestering me with the question, "What do you want for Christmas?"
If you are coming at this via the feed to Facebook, click on the View Original Post link or here to go to the entry in my blog since I will be updating this as I think of stuff and the imported note may be out of date.
- DVD's, CD's and books: Amazon.ca wishlist
- A CD Amazon doesn't have: http://www.alfredcheneyjohnston.com/Library_Of_Congress.htm
- Gift cards for Vistek or Leo's Cameras on Granville.
(Really I want one an Olympus E-3, or a Canon 5D, but they are more money than I would want anyone to spend on me, so while I'm deep in the "fat chance" zone, how about a nice Phase One medium-format digital back and camera kit?
- Old-fashioned push-button lighting switches like this and this dimmer. There are 8 regular switches and one dimmer in the apartment. Appropriate switch-plates would be required.
- A Victorian/Edwardian/Steampunk desk lamp, like this, or this.
- pClix time-lapse trigger with C-100 - Single Infrared Cable and a C-950 - Contact Switch Closure Cable - Open Ended.
- If I think of anything else, I'll add it.